Our Top Coop Choices
Why we like these coops:
- All these coops are built to last through the hotttest summers and coldest winters.
- They are made in Amierica and made to order.
- It is clear that when these coops are made, attention to detail is a priority.
- For most of these coops you can specify either painted Duratemp siding or Board and Batten siding (pine). Aspects of these coops that can be specified include paint/trim colors; stain colors, shingle colors, or metal roof colors, which is very nice.
- No-mess, no hassles, these coops come fully assembled and ready to use upon delivery, and will beautify any yard.
- These coops will provide a safe healthy environment for your birds. They all include nesting boxes, roosting bars and have windows with screens as well as a vent lid to ensure there is adequate ventilation, which is imperative for your chickens health.
Below is a video showing some of the basic aspects of these coops. You can see the excellent construction in this video. This coop also shows some of the basic aspects that you want to have in your coop whether you build or buy. If you have any questions, leave us a note below. Enjoy!
Housing for Up to 10 Chickens
- Standard Features on All these Coops:
- Keyed entry door
- Chicken door with ramp
- 4 Nesting boxes and roosting bars
- Vent lid
- Windows with screens
The exterior of the coop includes:
- Paint or oil based stain
- 30 year Architectural asphalt shingles
- An aluminum drip edge
- LP TechShield Radiant Barrier Sheathing (helps to keep the coop cool in the summer)
- Pressure treated legs and runners
- Duratemp siding or Board and Batten (pine)
- The basic color has cream siding with hunter green trim with forest green shingles, however the exterior colors can be modified to suit your needs.